Monday, September 7, 2009

Rolling Again....

So, I have been away from the blog for 4 months and some change and am officially ready to roll again.  I have so much I want to write about that I can't quite figure out where to start.  I want to talk about orphans, and adoption, and the Lovelady Center, and Psalms and reading the Bible in 90 days, and how God is so cool to have weaved scripture in the way that He did and about life and about fears of wasting it and giving in to the comforts of the world.  I have so much to write about but not the clarity yet to get it all out.  It is coming though I promise and when it does, maybe it won't be wasted but used to encourage you, challenge you, surprise you or something even greater.  Stay tuned....many an update to come!  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

yayyy!!! welcome back friend! cant wait to read all of your upcoming posts!