Friday, September 11, 2009

Swift Encounter!

So, apparently there is a new country sensation sweeping the nation in the form of a 19 year old curly headed blonde know as Taylor Swift. Well, apparently she is coming to my city...like tonight. I did not know that until I extended some lane changing hospitality to an 18-wheeler with said performer's billboard sized picture stretched across the side. Being partially unfamiliar with her fame or appearance in my city, I thought it was just another blue jeans add and continued to look for the company the picutre was advertising until I realized it was advertising her.

So, for all you Taylor Swift fans....I came within about 10 feet of her set design and possibly her wardrobe this morning in what I am calling, a "Swift Encounter".

Best of luck concert goers and luck to you as well little blonde headed sensation!

No comments: